Welcome to visit Kimika's blog.  


F
irst of all to every visitor, you are very welcome to visit here, but I wish you can have patience with reading, because I'm a international student from Taiwan and I'm still studying English, I want to practice my English skill so I make the blog. So I think my English will be a problem when you read articles from this blog. If I made something mistaken in English I wish you can correct it.

Second,Here will talking about
, Life story, Illustration, Photography, Nature, Design, Art.

These are all my favorite, probably these topic are uncommon, and also probably are boring topic, But whatever I still want to make it!


Third,Feel free to write down anything what you want to say!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Are of Racing In The Rain

~REVIEW~

7.15.09


Taiwanese version

American version
by Garth Stein

Recently, I have read a book calls " The Art Of Racing In The Rain ".
It was a good book for me,..well I didn't finish it yet,but
I'm gonna read the whole book because I really like it,
and I think people who have pets will like it, too.

I like Taiwanese version's book cover than American version,
because Taiwanese version's photo was good and very real for me.
when I first time saw the book, I was attracted by its cover,
It made me stop walking and I reached my hand to it
even though I don't like to read novels.

*************************************

The book of the story was told by Enzo, an old dog,

and this was one of the reasons make me try to read it.

The beginning of the story was sad for me,

I couldn't help but feel sorrowful while reading it.

And I couldn't even control myself to not flashback my lovely pets,

but the words reminded me of my memory of my pets all the time,

especially when Enzo thought,

"let me go. I want you be bright again without taking care of me."

my tears just wept by itself from my eyes.

It was the only one reason that make me stop reading it.

***********************************
I used to have three rabbit, a dog and a cat before,

and their deaths are an emotional shock for me.

My heart belong them, and still does.

I feel a part of my hear is missing, and it is empty right now.

The sentiment just like,

if The Little Prince lost his flower that he loved the most.

and even more like when the pilot knew the little prince will die eventually.

They are not important as air or water,

but they are important as my family and friends.

I think some of the pet owners may find answers that they would want to

know about pets' feeling for themselves.

I hope people can read this book and

love this book, and even more

try to be nice to animal.

********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment