Welcome to visit Kimika's blog.  


F
irst of all to every visitor, you are very welcome to visit here, but I wish you can have patience with reading, because I'm a international student from Taiwan and I'm still studying English, I want to practice my English skill so I make the blog. So I think my English will be a problem when you read articles from this blog. If I made something mistaken in English I wish you can correct it.

Second,Here will talking about
, Life story, Illustration, Photography, Nature, Design, Art.

These are all my favorite, probably these topic are uncommon, and also probably are boring topic, But whatever I still want to make it!


Third,Feel free to write down anything what you want to say!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pictures form Botanical Gardens

It was my first time to go out with level 4 class, I had a good and
also tired time on the same day when we had walked through
(I felt that way...) mountain and visited around Botanical Gardens.
I thought I'll die in the mountain before I arrive there. lol
After that my leg was just like a crab when I walked,
however I still had a good time,and I also got a chance to practice my photography skill.

The photos down there are taken by me from Botanical Gardens.
Here have many flowers, and trees. There also have different style gardens like Japanese garden and Chinese garden.People who like flowers will like to visit there, I think.

I'll go there next time, because this time I didn't take good photos and didn't have enough time to visit all the gardens.


I used PS(Photoshop) to change the color more blue, dose everyone knows how to change color like this from camera?because I don't want to use PS to change my photos too much , I want keep and use original photos, but I really like color that are very dreamy.
I'll try more white-balance, but I still have to say that using PS is more easily then cameras.



I think the photo is very funny~~. lol


This time's photos I give myself 60 points, because I failed many times,
some of them were out of focused and the composition of photos are not very will.
Having the experience from this time, I believe next time will be better! : )



I remember when I was in High school I had always taken one day walking trip
for taking pictures, and I had always walked around public gardens, zoos
and mountains just for taking macro photo.I really had a blast when I was taking photos, I could wait at a place for hours just for the best shot, I spent a lot of time chasing insects and taking photos.
Nevertheless, since I had been in Japan, I stop taking photos because I had had to work in my free time and films are expensive.Year by year, I forgot how much I love to take photos, I used my free time for sleeping and staying at home because I was so tired to go outside, I only want to save my energy for working and doing my homework. After I left Japan and came to the USA I bought a digital camera and the kit lens, right now I have more time (too much time though...) to start off to take photos and learn photography again. But funny thing is I miss the busy days in Japan.


I like the color, sometimes I don't like pictures
have too many colorful colors, I prefer mellow colors.
I think I like the colors that will make people feel a little bit
sorrowful, because I think it reminds people of past memories.


I like the photo because the Blue sky, green leaves and
seeds made me feel I'm in Hawaii when I saw it.
What do you guys think about it?


Bees has always made themselves busy hum.
However they are still my favorite topic, because they are so cute
and they are hard workers.When they are busy pollinating,
they'll ignore you when you are around them.
But! always be careful when you see Wasp.
They are not nice bee!!



Plants, insects and animals have always been my favorite topics,
so I have always been taking photos with macro lens,
but sad thing is I don't have a really macro lens.
My boyfriend said he'll give me a macro lens for my birthday gift,
BUT I didn't receive it yet.... it was one month ago.
I wish when he sees this he will feel a little bit pressured.
(He said, "yes, I felt." ) lol

Anyways, I had a fun day.But if it is possible...
I really don't want to walk so much like last time again. lol
Thanks everyone for reading all the words in this post.It's a long post.

7 comments:

  1. cute website :)
    May I ask what kind of camera you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using a Olympus DSL camera (E510).
    Thank you for your visiting! ^^
    It surprised me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, I am so glad you are proud of yourself being a Taiwanese, it is good to see that you mentioned about Taiwan/Taiwanese so many times. :)
    I put a full size Taiwanese flag on my apartment living room wall, so that everyone who walk by my apartment can see it. hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm proud of being a Taiwanese and I do love Taiwan a lot, even though I always spell Taiwanese to a wrong way.lol
    I'm really happy to see Taiwanese who are very care about Taiwan, too. Especially in the USA, it's very difficult to find a Taiwanese who are love Taiwan as I do,(but you do!!^^) I think because people in here don't really care about nationality, and saying "I'm a Chinese" is more easy than saying a Taiwanese, because American people are thinking Taiwan is part of China and a few people don't even know Taiwan.@-@
    I had a flag before in Japan,too.^^but It was a small flag, and It was "borrowed" from a 雙十節晚會meeting in Japan, everyone "borrowed" it,套我老爸一句:在軍中就算長官說右,大家向左你也要跟向左!! so the flags were almost all borrowed by Taiwanese students.My flag was taken by my father when I lift Japan so I don't have it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you mean by spell Taiwanese in wrong way? Which way do you spell when you spell it wrong?

    I think some Taiwanese here want to be American or want to be accepted by American, that is why they don't really want to mention where they are from.

    However, I do not agree with you on the reason been Taiwanese do not want to claim they are Taiwanese based on how Taiwanese thought "I am a Chinese" is easier to say than "I am a Taiwanese", I think the reason is beyond this simplistic fact. With all due respect to Chinese people, I ,as a Taiwanese, have never ever said "I am a Chinese" when I introduce myself to others, and I will correct them when they recognize me as a Chinese. I would always want to go an extra mile to explain the differences between China and Taiwan, just so they understand. I will not allow any American or any other nationality people that I know without understanding what Taiwan is.

    The flag part took me a while to understand what you actually meant, but I still want to make sure if I decode the whole story right. Are you saying that every Taiwanese in Japan has a culture to "borrow" (means take) Taiwanese flag from the "Double Tenth Day party" decoration, so that you sort of "borrowed" it due to peer pressure? Ha, that is kind of cool.

    So how long have you been in States? Which school do you attend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's such a awesome photo. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 你好,我是udeupa,我最近買了單眼相機跟微距鏡頭,想請你再度光臨我的部落格參觀一下,謝謝喔。

    ReplyDelete