Welcome to visit Kimika's blog.  


F
irst of all to every visitor, you are very welcome to visit here, but I wish you can have patience with reading, because I'm a international student from Taiwan and I'm still studying English, I want to practice my English skill so I make the blog. So I think my English will be a problem when you read articles from this blog. If I made something mistaken in English I wish you can correct it.

Second,Here will talking about
, Life story, Illustration, Photography, Nature, Design, Art.

These are all my favorite, probably these topic are uncommon, and also probably are boring topic, But whatever I still want to make it!


Third,Feel free to write down anything what you want to say!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Zoo in Taiwan

I took these pictures at a Taiwanese zoo with my high school friends half a year ago.

Actually, I don't really like to go to zoos because as you can see from these pictures, they don't seem happy at all. I prefer a wild place over a place that uses cages to keep animals from escaping.

However, it is a good place for beginners to practice photography. They don't run away because they don't have too much room to move around...; {

So that's why I was there.

I used to spend a lot of time at this zoo taking photos for assignments with film camera, when I was 17 years old. I used to like zoos and going to the zoo because I was naive enough to believe that zoos will take good care of animals.

Apparently, they don't. and they won't.

So that's why I don't like it there. :{

Of course, zoos are a good place to go with children and a good place to allow children to learn about different animals.  

Ok, no more talking. Time for photos now. ; ]      Enjoy.

Hey, Who is That Guy?


The 6 pictures above were taken with fake manual zoom which means I used PS to blow these images up, so you can tell the quality is not so good.

They were too far away from me so my 50-150mm lens wouldn't work this time. Well, it doesn't work a lot of the time, but it's still good to have it. : ]

 This is a cheap way to have a nice and close-up pic, but it's also a "cheat" way to get a pretty shot. But I think for poor people it is Ok, lol...   ; )




Double-crested basilisk

They're really cute, aren't they? ;'') their lips make me want to kiss them.

Taiwan Bamboo Viper

It is a snake specimen. These kind of snakes are (were) very common to see around in the mountains of Taiwan. I hope it is still easy to see them now.... 

What The Heck Face




Mm~Smells Good

Hum! What!?
Runny NoseBlack and white ruffed lemur

These little friends are really x10 lovely and cute. They came very close to visitors and allowed us to pet them. We, people and lemurs, didn't wanna leave the spot, especially ME. ;P

They were holding against the fence very closely, inviting us to pet them. When we petted them they looked like they really enjoyed it.  :] I'm happy they look like happy.

I think I'll go again for the lemurs, because they were too adorable. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment