Welcome to visit Kimika's blog.  


F
irst of all to every visitor, you are very welcome to visit here, but I wish you can have patience with reading, because I'm a international student from Taiwan and I'm still studying English, I want to practice my English skill so I make the blog. So I think my English will be a problem when you read articles from this blog. If I made something mistaken in English I wish you can correct it.

Second,Here will talking about
, Life story, Illustration, Photography, Nature, Design, Art.

These are all my favorite, probably these topic are uncommon, and also probably are boring topic, But whatever I still want to make it!


Third,Feel free to write down anything what you want to say!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 7, 2010

Wallpaper

I haven't visited this blog for a very long time. Not even the blog but also the school that I learn English from. ; P

I'm feeling ''a little bit" tired of learning English from a language school, so now I go to Laney college to explore printmaking which to me is the most interesting technique in fine arts.

I wanted to learn about printmaking since high school, but didn't get many chances to learn about it. However, I got a chance to do it now and I feel wonderful and happy.

These months are the happiest days to me since I have been in the U.S.  I'm glad that I don't need to paint for my grades in order to get a scholarship, just for myself. :}}

Well, I'll put some printmaking that I just made from this spring semester next time. Now, allow me to change to a new topic.

These days, I made some wallpaper for people who love flowers. My skill of photography is not good enough but I want to do something for my blog and make something new, but I still hope people will like my photos. If you like it, feel free to download it. : }

please enjoy my photos!! :}}}

  • These photos are only for personal use, please do not edit, alter or use these photos commercially without my permission. Thank you.

The pink bunny

Beautiful like a LotusFire feather

                    

                                  If you know the name of these flowers, please tell me! :]

  • These photos are only for personal use, please do not edit, alter or use these photos commercially without my permission. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment