Welcome to visit Kimika's blog.  


F
irst of all to every visitor, you are very welcome to visit here, but I wish you can have patience with reading, because I'm a international student from Taiwan and I'm still studying English, I want to practice my English skill so I make the blog. So I think my English will be a problem when you read articles from this blog. If I made something mistaken in English I wish you can correct it.

Second,Here will talking about
, Life story, Illustration, Photography, Nature, Design, Art.

These are all my favorite, probably these topic are uncommon, and also probably are boring topic, But whatever I still want to make it!


Third,Feel free to write down anything what you want to say!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I sprained my neck.

I had a miserable time these last two weeks because I sprained my neck.
I think the reason was I played bowling the day before.
The pain went through my whole body so I couldn't do anything but sleep the first three days.
I thought I got a herniated disc in my neck, because the pain was very similar to the first time I got a herniated disc in my lower back, so I was very anxious about this because as everyone knows, the American health system sucks and is extremely expensive. But the good thing is I "only" sprained my neck, if I really got a herniated disc then I couldn't heal that fast. and if I really got it I think I'd rather go back to Taiwan to treat it.

Everyone should know how I would have felt in this situation: very worried and helpless. my boyfriend couldn't find a doctor on Sunday for information about my symptoms, and also I couldn't move my neck and if I moved my body I would feel terrible pain as well. The more I worried the sadder I became, but I have a friend who was a doctor in his country,(He will become a doctor in America :). ) so I called him for help, I told him my symptoms and how I felt, after (my BF) talked to him I felt better and relieved. and he even called me next two days to check my neck and also found what kind of pain killers I should take. Very, very grateful. ; )
And I also have to say thanks to my boyfriend because he was looking for the doctor for me and trying to search for any information on internet.

I still feel that my back and neck are in pain. I wish I could heal as soon as possible because I want to take photos and feel normal again.

and I also hope my health insurance can cover my medical bills as well.....
I really like chiropractic, because sometimes it is very comfortable. (well, sometimes it is not, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment